Tour coach drivers
Experience Tasmania - Gray Line is Tasmania's leading day and multi day tour company. We currently looking for Driver Guides who are able to perform duties on our regular day tours from Hobart, Statewide extended overnight multi day tours and night & day transfers from Hobart. There may also be the possibility to work interstate during the Tasmanian off season.
We are looking for people with a minimum of
- MR-HR drivers licence
- Public vehicle licence or the ability to obtain one
- Working with children and vulnerable people permit (state requirement) or the ability to obtain one
- Tour guiding experience or ability to be trained
- Outgoing & Friendly personality
- The ability to provide enjoyable and informative commentary to tour groups
- Exceptional presentation
- Extremely flexibility and able to work with very short notice
- Current First Aid Certificate or ability to obtain
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Lead guests on guided walks and around attractions
- Provide interesting, informative and up to date commentary
- Assist clients to board and alight the vehicle, as per company policy
- Operate as both a driver and tour guide to deliver an enjoyable and informative client experience on tour
- Maintain exceptional presentation of yourself
- Drive our exceptionally well maintained vehicles with care and present them at the highest level of cleanliness to our guests.
We are looking for self starters, people with initiative, and those who understand the value of exceptional customer service.
The successful applicants must have an interest in Tasmania's history and a passion for our great State, experience in tourism, hold a current MR-HR drivers license & PPV (or obtain PPV), be based in southern Tasmania and or willing to travel to Hobart on a daily basis