State cx manager tas
- Join a leading provider of integrated service solutions.
- Be an integral part of a high achieving and client focused team.
- Attractive remuneration package.
Southern Cross Group – The Company
Southern Cross Group is one of Australia’s leading providers of integrated service solutions.
We are committed to excellence and listening to our clients.
We focus on comprehensive Security, Facility and Technology service solutions. Working in partnership with clients, we deliver a full suite of tailored, integrated and innovative solutions with value-add propositions to over 800 client sites throughout Australia.
We are offering part time (3 DAYS P/W) role as State CX Manager. This role has a generous remuneration package and will involve leading operational teams across multiple sites, with a focus on ensuring our people are aligned with our values and standards. These newly created roles will drive the delivery of best in class Security solutions by developing and maintaining close stakeholder relationships, ensuring we provide a stable and consistent security operation.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing a broad portfolio of sites for a key client of SCG for service delivery and responding to all client queries.
- Ensuring innovation through technological implementation and system improvement occurs.
- The site servicing would also include team mentoring, activity administration and maintenance of service levels.
- Needs to meet and exceed client expectations for service levels in response time, service quality and reporting.
- Directing and overseeing all activities of the onsite security staff, including supervisory development, training, performance management and operations functions at the assigned properties in accordance requirements and company standards.
- Maintain and build relationship with all key stakeholders, including local law enforcement
- Assist Human Resources Department in recruitment and selection of appropriate staff
- Ensure all information is recorded and significant incidents are reported to Senior Management
- Need to have strong relationship building skills and be an exceptional communicator with all stakeholders, internally and externally
- Ability to communicate to all levels within the organisational framework
- Ideally would have experience in electronic security review and implementation
- Need to have great attention to detail and be self-motivated
- Need to be able to develop and maintain an effective account management strategy
- Previous account management experience under KPI framework is ideal
- Must have an ability to travel state-wide if required.
- High standard of computer literacy including Microsoft skills
- Have a sound knowledge of retail security
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate:
- Current Driver’s License
- Current Security License
- First Aid Certificate
- RSA Certificate
- Certificate IV in security risk management (preferred)
- Deep understanding of multi-site security operations
- Ability to develop trusted client relationships
- Change management – Transition experience
- Strategic thinking capability
- Leadership qualities
- Organisation skills