City Farmers has over 25 locations throughout Australia. Since 1991 we have been offering Australia expert advice to help people care for their pets. We pride ourselves on our know-how, our down-to-earth attitude and our willingness to pitch in. We have exciting career opportunities for people who get a kick out of helping others, and who love their pets!
We are looking for a Supervisor to work on a Full time basis for 38 hours per week in our Osborne Parkstore.
The successful candidate will have:
- at least 2 years experience working with a high volume, disciplined retailer
- real customer service focus with an ability to make the sale
- provide direction and feedback to the store team and manage the daily operations of the store in managers absence
- high integrity and a role model to team members in terms of good work ethic and behaviours
- highly motivated and proactive
- strong merchandising skills
- composure under stress and pressure
- a determination to succeed
- an eye for detail
- a hands on approach
- commitment to the care of pets
You must be reliable, determined to meet high standards, willing to be flexible regarding working days and hours and able to work unsupervised. You must be able to work on weekends.
As part of your responsibilities, you may be required to lift heavy items (e.g., bags of dog food).
We are looking for people who want to grow with the business and who are determined to work with a team to achieve results. Pet experience/knowledge is a plus.
We're looking for motivated and talented people who enjoy what they do and thrive in a sales environment. If you share our love for the pet parents we serve, the merchandise we sell, and the work we do, this is a place for you to build a rewarding career.