- Dynamic & highly responsible role – International Education Sector
- Part-time position; flexibility of hours
- Competitive salary, team environment, diverse & autonomous job role
- Based in the Perth CBD
Leading Edge Employment is working with one of its leading clients within the international education sector to find an Executive Assistant to the Executive Director.
In collaboration with government, educational institutions and stakeholders, our client provides a leadership role in building the profile of international education in Western Australia and overseas. It is also the first point of contact for information, guidance and support for international students in Perth.
Our client is strongly supported by the Government of Western Australia through the Department of Jobs, Tourism, Science and Innovation.
Our client's member institutions include the State’s five world-class universities, plus numerous vocational education and training providers, schools and English language colleges.
Due to an increased workload, our client seeks an experienced Executive Assistant. The role is suited to a mature individual who will provide support to the Executive Director and the team. The role is part-time - 4 hours per day and suits school hours.
- Assist the Executive Director with daily administrative duties and perform a broad variety of administrative tasks that include:
- Managing an active calendar of appointments;
- Composing and preparing correspondence;
- Arranging detailed travel plans, conference bookings, accommodation, itineraries and agendas;
- Compiling documents for meetings;
- Maintenance of confidential files.
- Communicating directly and on behalf of the Executive Director with Board members, members, major sponsors/funders and other key stakeholders.
- Conduct and collate research in support of reports, presentations and proposals to be produced by the Executive Director.
- Draft and prepare presentations and reports for the Executive Director, with input from the team.
- Organise and support the Executive Director’s meetings with the team and his direct reports.
- Work closely with the Secretary to the Board to ensure the Executive Director is aware of requirements relating to Board matters.
Skills & Experience
Essential Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar Executive Assistant role.
- Must have extensive experience with Outlook and the MS Office Suite, Trello and CRM.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Previous experience liaising with key stakeholders and clients.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Initiative, reliability, and can-do attitude.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work and contribute to a harmonious team environment.
- Ability to multitask and work on / manage several projects at one time.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience working for a not for profit organisation.
- Experience in the International Education Sector.
If you are interested in the role, please apply now for immediate consideration. If you have any questions before applying online please contact Sharren on 0404 496 ***.