Coates Hire is Australia's largest equipment hire company with over 130 years of experience in industry, supplying to a wide variety of markets including Engineering and Building Construction & Maintenance, Mining & Resources, Manufacturing, Government, and Events.
The MPM role is the main point of contact for customers working on major projects in the Pilbara region. This role can be based in Perth or Karratha but extensive travel to the Pilbara region will be required. This is a pivotal position in our sales team and is responsible for the strategic management of large scale construction, civil and industrial projects portfolio.
• Results driven Sales Professional
• Learning and development opportunities.
• Competitive salary including a fully maintained vehicle.
Key responsibilities include:
• Identify and Drive sales opportunities with the end goal of increasing revenue on specific projects
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with our customers as they work to complete large scale construction, civil and industrial projects.
• Responsible for sales growth for both the primary contractor and all subcontractors involved on a project.
• Analyse, review and negotiate pricing structures and sales strategies in conjunction with internal stakeholders.
• Lead and promote Coates Hire’s Safety First - Zero Harm safety culture.
To be successful in this role, you will have proven sales experience gained in a similar position, ideally in an Account Management or Business Development Management position.
Experience within Equipment Sales, Plant Hire, Construction and Civil Industries will be highly regarded, as will relevant tertiary qualification ideally from within a related discipline.
A strong network in the Pilbara region and lengthy experience within the Construction industry is essential.
• Generous salary and a competitive commission structure.
• Tools of the trade including vehicle.