Our multidisciplinary service offering includes the traditional services of scaffolding, rope access, insulation, protective coatings & blasting and passive fire protection as well as specialist services such as refractory, asbestos management, and advanced industrial cleaning and vaccumation of heat exchangers, pipes, tanks and vessels using high pressure water and chemicals.
We have an opportunity available for an experienced Payroll Officer to join the team in Perth CBD on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the position is responsible for preparing payroll in accordance with State and Federal legislation for employee salaries and wages statutory record keeping across multiple projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Process salaries and wages including workers compensation, leave applications, terminations, PVSL, severance and redundancy payments.
- Ensuring all payments are made in a timely manner
- Ensure employee records such as deductions, leave entitlements, severance and redundancy accruals are kept accurate and up to date.
- Payroll reporting and analysis on a weekly and monthly basis
- Paying superannuation and other deduction and contribution records on a monthly basis
- General ledger reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Monthly and annual payroll tax
- Preparing payroll reports for the Finance and HR Departments and Executive Team on a weekly/monthly basis
- Maintaining filing and records management systems
- Undertaking any other adhoc tasks or responsibilities consistent with the role as directed by the National Payroll Manager
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- 3-5 Years in Payroll processing in a similar industry
- ADP payroll system knowledge
- High standard of written and oral communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation, listening and consulting skills.
- Self-motivated and driven to deliver the best business outcomes for Cape.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
In return we offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with competitive packages and the opportunity to develop your career in a growing company.
Please note: Only applicants with full work rights in Australia will be considered.