The Mechanical Drafting role will be focused on the Mechanical Drafting of Projects undertaken by Zenith Pacific.
Your duties as an integral member of our design team will have you involved in all facets of project development including, but not limited to the following:
- Mechanical Drafting (2D & 3D)
- Structural Drafting (2D & 3D)
- Piping Drafting (2D & 3D)
- Civil/Concrete Drafting (2D)
- Procurement of Equipment; and
- Quality Control
- Where required, you will also provide drafting support and suggest improvements to the Operations and Maintenance Teams
You are expected to exhibit a commitment to Zenith’s HSE and Environmental policies and take an active role in ensuring an incident free workplace and you will identify and participate in ongoing training.
This position reports to the Engineering Manager and supports the staff in the wider design team.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Mechanical Drafting Qualifications
- Extensive Experience in 3D Solidworks Drafting Package
- Experience in 2D design packages (Autocad & Microstation)
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- A valid motor vehicle Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a company medical
- Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Experience within the power generation industry
- Pronto Experience