Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Civil and Construction and Trades personnel throughout Perth, Pilbara and regional WA.
We are currently looking for someone to join our team as a Finance Administrator. A full time position with the ideal applicant having previous experience working with finance systems and processes including payroll, account receivable and payables.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Weekly bank reconciliations for all relevant bank accounts
- Accounts Payable processing for the relevant entities
- Reconcile the company credit cards on a monthly basis
- Preparation and processing of customer invoices (one-off & recurring)
- Administration of customer contracts
- Interview and evaluate candidates during various hiring stages
- Liaising with the finance team to ensure timely and accurate bookkeeping
- General reporting & administration assistance to the teams as required
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- Manage required travel and flights
- Oversee adherence to office procedures and policies
- General data entry
- Managing Payroll function for all Australian and New Zealand employees including set up of new employees, and answering all internal queries on payroll
- Accounts Receivable tasks including invoicing of revenue, liaising with customers to ensure prompt payment and collection of any outstanding payments, and reviewing aging reports
- Accounts Payable tasks including coding function, review of weekly AP bank submission prior to approval and review of weekly bank account for any rejected payments
Your success in this role will stem not only your experienced and education but from you ability to integrate with a small agile team intent on achieving goals. One that prides themselves on customer and employee satisfaction and an ability to work under pressure with deadlines.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you
Email resume to *****@catfive.com.au