Manager sales & customer experience
We are looking for an incredibly talented, passionate and committed Sales and Customer Experience Manager for this leading WA RTO provider of quality safety training. This is a new senior leadership appointment to create the five year sales strategy aligned to the organisational and marketing plans, then subsequently build and lead the sales, business development and customer experience teams to success.
With a background in Training and extensive network in resources, along with your successful Sales experience, you will lead the sales and customer teams to achieve exceptional revenue and customer service results, adding further value to the existing member base and developing new client relationships and business opportunities.
This appointment is critical to future proof the organisation and you and your teams will elevate the brand in this competitive market
Further, your duties in this role will include:
- Create new sales and customer strategies for the business, aligned to the organisation strategy and values and implement operational plans and targets
- Lead and motivate the sales team to achieve and surpass sales targets for new business and further develop opportunities within existing accounts
- Create, manage and inspire customer experience teams to deliver a leading member experience and value rich member programs, measured by qualitative and quantitative KPIs
- Full financial management of your teams including budgeting, forecasting and accurately reporting on sales and customer metrics
- Oversee and coordinate the in-house marketing staff and external marketing provider.
- Leverage your existing network and develop new relationships with Senior Managers responsible for workplace safety training in the resources and industrial sectors
- Content creation and drive aligned initiatives to enhance sales programs and presentations, fund raising and promotions
- Attend networking events and industry functions and take action to capitalise on emerging market trends
Mandatory skills to be successful in this role:
- A strong network within the Resources and Industrial sector with senior leadership in WA
- Proven track record of creating and executing strategies to build new business, territory growth and be creative and lateral in new business development initiatives
- Demonstrated skill and ability to lead and manage teams (10+ people) to deliver client-focused B2B solutions
- An understanding of digital marketing and developing brand awareness.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Excellent interpersonal awareness and exception listening, negotiation, presentation abilities along with honed verbal and written communication skill
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of successful sales leadership
- Working knowledge of workplace health and safety standards
- Knowledge and experience of RTO operations, programs and funding opportunities
- Experience selling Training solutions in an RTO or other non government, education market
This is a senior appointment and a member of the executive leadership team. You will be rewarded with a market led salary, along with vehicle allowance (full clean driving licence is required), exception incentives and importantly the autonomy to deliver.
The recruitment process will include Probity and national police checks, psychometric profiling and work related medical.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity
Candidates must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for this role.