Legal counsel 5-9 years new role
This leading engineering and construction company is looking for a legal counsel in their Perth office reporting to the General Counsel.
The position is a newly created by the company and will involve providing legal services to two key groups within the company. You will work closely with all levels of the business upon current and upcoming engineering & construction projects.
Your role will include:
- Providing advice upon a full range of construction contracts;
- Drafting a full range of contracts;
- Providing advice upon a range of commercial matters and drafting agreements and documents;
- Providing advice upon disputed matters and potential claims;
- Providing advice and guidance upon risk management and risk minimization strategies;
- Providing general legal advice and training.
As the ideal candidate you will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in construction and projects law. You will have well developed interpersonal skills and will enjoy dealing directly with people. You will have sound commercial judgment and be comfortable working both autonomously and in a team.
To make a confidential application please apply online or send your CV to Ross Wheatley (LLB, LLM) at ****@lawavenue.com.au quoting reference number 875331
Please contact Ross on 0401 344 *** or via email if you would like to discuss this position or other available legal positions.
A list of our available legal positions can be found on our website www.lawavenue.com.auAdditional information
- Join a talented legal team working upon a range of matters
- Powerful ASX listed construction & projects company
- Newly created growth role for the company