Sturt Road Physio has been established for over 13 years by owners Simon and Kate Kennedy and has a wonderful reputation in the Brighton and surrounding community. We also have a second clinic, Chandlers Physio, in Happy Valley.
We are looking for a physio to work approximately 20 - 25 hours per week. This role will include treating a diverse variety of musculoskeletal clients and will also include taking Physiotherapy Equipment Classes (Pilates) in our fully equipped Pilates studio.
- You are Passionate about Physiotherapy and making a difference in people’s lives.
- You are driven, determined, and want to be the best you can be.
- You want to work in a fun and supportive environment.
- You want to learn new skills from 7 other physios who are highly driven to learn.
- You have a friendly, cheerful personality.
- You take initiative and ownership of your caseload as well as the overall practice
- You are an Australian resident, have SA Physio Registration, have a Bachelor of Physiotherapy and current professional indemnity insurance.
- Be flexible with working hours which may include some evening and weekend work,
- Certification in a Pilates training program is an advantage
- We currently have a team of 7 excellent Physios, and 3 administration staff
- Our physiotherapists have advanced skills in the following areas: Sports Physio, Headache Treatment, Traditional Acupuncture, Pilates, Lymphoedema Management
- We have a fully equipped Pilates Studio and staff that are Polestar, AAPI and/or DMA Pilates trained.
- We truly care for our clients, our staff, and our community.
- Our clients are very friendly, grateful and motivated.
- All our staff get on really well, so our work place is a happy and vibrant place and we work hard to build a great reputation in our community.
- We are constantly learning, training and developing ourselves and our staff. We have weekly Inservice meeting where we build on skills and talk about leading management strategies.
- Our Clients are predominantly private and we see a wide variety of acute and chronic injuries and conditions
- 30-minute appointments
- Excellent Pilates equipment, including a CoreAlign machine by Balanced Body
- Professional Development emphasis with paid CPD and in-services conducted on site
- Flexible hours
- An attractive remuneration package for the right candidate
If you have the skills and motivation to be part of a vibrant workplace, tell us why this job is for you and apply to ****@sturtroadphysio.com.au