About the Company:Altius Group has been named Health & Life Sciences Growth Company in the 2017 Australian Growth Company Awards!
Rehabilitation Services is a National Occupational Rehabilitation Provider, a subsidiary of Altius Group, a corporate organisation which offers a suite of services to maximise people’s health potential.
About the Role:
In close partnerships with Rehabilitation Consultants, you will assist individuals who have sustained an injury or illness to gain new employment through the development of specific job seeking strategies or building individual skills.
Skills & Experience
- Job seeking assistance for workers
- Labour Market Research reports
- Referee reports
- Intensive Job Seeking Program report
- Develop marketing strategies to negotiate WorkTrials
- Reverse Marketing
- Call canvassing
- Provide assistance to workers seeking education/training
Altius Group Culture:
- Customer Service experience (desirable)
- Experience in recruitment (desirable)
- Well-developed problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Ability to develop and nurture new business
- Computer skills in all Microsoft office suite to an intermediate level
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders to achieve the best outcome for all parties
- A professional network within the local area will be highly regarded
We are committed to caring for our team members in the same way that we care about our clients. We strive to provide each team member with a wide range of professional and personal opportunities to improve the quality of their daily life.
Altius Group Benefits:
- Attractive salary based on experience
- Tailored career development planning
- Travel reimbursement
- Purchase additional leave
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Flexible work arrangements
- Access to AltiusLife, our online wellbeing app
- Located in our Canberra office
- Permanent full-time role available with a Growth Organisation
- Join a team working together to help people realise their health potential