About the Company:
Altius Group is the parent company of 5 subsidiaries working throughout Australia and employs over 300 professionals who help organisations and their people, realise their health potential.
Altius Group has been named Health & Life Sciences Growth Company in the 2017 Australian Growth Company Awards and the Service Excellence winner of the ABA 100 2018 Australian Business Awards.
Rehabilitation Services by Altius delivers a complete range of rehabilitation, health, safety and injury management solutions to a range of industries across Australia. We are class leading experts in maximising the independence of individuals with evidence based interventions.
About the Role:
- Located in our Canberra City, ACT office
- Permanent Full-time opportunity
You will coordinate the restoration of an individual's highest level of functional performance and deliver a successful return to work with a new employer.
Skills & Experience:
- Support and mentor team members in daily practice
- Allocate referrals to the team
- Develop career progression programs for team members
- Assist with complex factors in case conferences
- ASORC membership (affiliate or full required)
- minimum 2 years experience in Workplace Rehabilitation
- Licence & Car
- high level of business acumen
We are committed to to caring for our team members in the same way that we care about our clients. We strive to provide each team member with a wide range of professional and personal opportunities to improve the quality of their daily life.
- Attractive salary based on experience
- Travel reimbursement
- Tailored career development planning
- Purchase additional leave
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Flexible work arrangements
- Access to AltiusLife, our online wellbeing app
- Located in our Canberra City Office
- Permanent full-time opportunity with a growth organisation
- Manage limited caseload of people with injuries or illnesses