Our client is rapidly expanding with an ever-increasing portfolio of diverse Darwin-based properties including hotels, serviced apartments, resorts, restaurants and bottle shops. A position is open for a Finance Officer to support the accounting team by administering and maintaining various financial processes on an initial short term assignment which could potentially extend to long term employment for the right person.
Part time or Full time (Experienced, Qualified Finance Officer's who wish to work during school hours also considered)
Your duties will include:
- Retrieving or generating of night audit reports and electronic filing.
- Check the daily transactions
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Process the invoices and assist in their payment
- Accounts Receivable
- End of the month and year activities
- Assist with mid-month payment runs, statement requests
- Perform any other tasks assigned by supervisor/manager/GFC/CFO.
To be considered you will ideally meet the following:
- Must be available to commence from Monday 19th August 2019
- Have a Degree in Accounting/ Commerce/Business
- 3-5 years' experience in a finance team
- Experience using multiple systems and proficient with Microsoft applications
- Proven strong analytical and time management skills
- Proven ability to delivery under pressure and work within deadlines
- High level of numeracy and recognition skills with demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy with figures
- Good understanding of financial management and accounting concepts and processes
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Nowbutton and forward your resume in MS Word format only.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com