An Administrative Assistant is required immediately on a short term contract, working in the Gas Supply & Trading Department of a global Oil & Gas company.
The position will be Perth CBD based with 8 hour days.
Key responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
* Timely data entry in Excel and Energy Components, primarily transposing from the SDS Scheduling Optimiser
* Reconciliation between applications to ensure that data is up to date and accurate across these systems
* Working with the business team responsible for maintaining the SDS Schedule to identify inconsistencies across these systems, by determining the correct values
* Other administrative assistance as required
Our Client is an International Oil and Gas Operator involved in 2 of Australia's largest LNG Projects based in Western Australia. Spending more than 20 years building a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve world-class performance, our client places the highest of priority on developing a strong safety focused culture.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Excellent communication skills
* High attention to detail
* Ability to work with limited direction
* Good excel skills (macros & VBA not necessary)
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Experience or knowledge of commercial Shipping practices
This position will handle some commercially sensitive data, so candidates will be expected to exercise discretion.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.