Field service specialist
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
We are seeking an experienced MechanicalField Service Technicians (Level II)to install or repair company products such as Wellheads, Christmas Trees and Control Systems (Offshore Surface) in accordance with the original equipment manufacturing standards to minimize the customers down time and maximize the customers satisfaction.
Our client is a global leader in engineering, design and manufacturing technologies for the oil and gas industry. Working on both Onshore & Offshore as well as Subsea projects in some of the most remote locations in the world.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Install or repair company products such as Wellheads, Christmas Trees and Controls Systems (Surface)
- Examine, repair, test and maintain products at customer sites or service centers
- Maintain offshore equipment in a manner that ensures they are fit for purpose
- Investigate and diagnose any deficiency which may impede the efficient installation and act to correct the situation
- Be a liaison between company onshore and customers during installation
- Excellent team player, and Strong communication skills with a customer focus
- Experience in assembly and testing offshore equipment (including recording of test results)
- Complete Service reports, SQ's, FPR's, EWR, EOWR, and other administrative duties associated with the department or project
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and procedures
- Strong problem solving skills
- Flexible in your approach to work, this position could involve long periods working in the field or offshore including P&G
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Mechanical Trade Certification
- 2-3 years experience working as Field Service Technician level II, rebuilding subsea equipment, carrying out maintenance and dealing with suppliers for parts
- BOSIET, FOET, OGUK Medical
- Computer literate
These roles offer:
- Immediate Start, Permanent full-time position
- Offshore based field work, however you will also be required to work in the Perth workshop from time to time when back in Perth
- Salary depending on experience $70K - $90K + Super
- Daily uplift while working offshore......can be between 15-20 days offshore in a calendar month
- Future progression opportunities for the right candidates
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.