Brilliant opportunity for a strong training and development based Area Manager to join an exploding American retail business in Australia.
Our Client: is retail company who work with 140 stores nationally across two retailers. We are looking for a new Area Manager, to work across WA.
Summary: Our client is looking for an Area Manager to join our team in WA. We are looking for someone who shares passion in delivering outstanding training and in-store experience to retail partners and their customers. This person should be enthusiastic, takes pride in their work and dedicated to help grow the brand in Australia.
Qualiﬁcations & Skills:
- Minimum retail sales experience with an exemplary record of business and staﬀ relationships.
- Strong written & oral communication skills.
- Customer service skills that allow you to develop and maintain relationships with business owners, staﬀ & customers.
- Proﬁcient in programs including; Microsoft oﬃce, excel, outlook, word & power point.
- Able to present to small and large groups clearly.
- Knowledge of current market, advertising trends & best practise.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Track individual sales contributors and their accomplishments
- Propose potential proﬁtable business opportunities that fall within and outside the conﬁnes of the stores
- Schedule individual and team training sessions on a regular basis.
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses to identify training the individual needs for each store.
- Organizing and participate in; store promotions, special events and trade shows
- Ensure IT equipment fundamental to the sales of the brand in-stores are in working order, keep presentable and trouble-shooting where necessary.
- Travel to locations in your designated region which could require overnight stays of 2 to 3 nights per week.
- Enhance organization's reputation by delivering exemplary service through product and sales training.
- Meet deadlines on corporate reporting forms
- Work within the company's expense policy guidelines.
- Meet with management team of retail partner.
- Meet with and set accountability for quality products with manufacturing partner or factory manager in the territory.
- Assist in managing and resolving consumer product queries.
- And other duties as assigned.
You will be rewarded with:
- A motivating and rewarding work environment
- A generous commission and bonus structure - uncapped earning potential
- The opportunity to build your career with progression opportunities
- We offer salary, commission, fuel allowance, laptop & phone.
Salary - $50,000 - $65,000
Commision - $10,000 - uncapped.
Fuel Allowance - $0.63c p/km
How to apply:
Send your CV to:
Applications are via the apply now button or for more information about the role,
contact: Spencer - 0419894*** or (03) 386334112
Specialist Property & Real Estate Consultant
+61 3 863 34000