Senior financial analyst
- Join a market leader in industrial and safety products
- Genuine career development opportunity for ambitious person
- Excellent team environment and supportive management
A division of Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety, Blackwoods is Australia’s leading supplier of industrial, electrical and safety products. Our customers include many of the country’s largest and leading companies who rely on Blackwoods to provide ‘All their Workplace Needs’. We believe in providing outstanding service to our customers through fantastic people and a culture built on strong relationships.
Due to recent movement an opportunity is available for an experienced and dynamic Senior Financial Analyst to join our team at Blackwood’s
As our successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Strong initiative and willingness to challenge the status quo & seek opportunities to improve processes
- Strong verbal, written communication skills and Commercial acumen
- Collaborative team player
- 7 years post-qualified management accounting experience in a large, public organisation.
- MS Office, extensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with TM1 (as a super user or admin experience - desirable), Power BI (desirable), Microsoft Dynamics 365 (desirable)
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Timely and accurate production of monthly divisional results to the Blackwoods Financial Reporting team and Industrials Reporting team.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual budgets, quarterly forecast and corporate plans.
- Participate and drive the continuous improvement of reporting processes and assist in the development of management analysis reports across all of Blackwoods Finance utilising TM1 (IBM Planning Analytics).
- Provision of commercial support to Group Support Office functions (IT, HR, Commercial, Finance, HSE), and potentially other divisions within Blackwoods, including assisting with budgeting and forecasting, monthly postings and cost analysis.
- Liaise and coordinate with Support Service departments ensuring that analysis and review of accurate and timely financial information is provided.
- Take a lead in the continuous improvement of processes within BW Finance seeking opportunities to further streamline and integrate processes.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic to work in an industry-leading and dynamic environment. This role will be responsible for the preparation, consolidation and analysis of financial information including actual, budget and forecast comparisons. The role will offer tangible opportunities to improve processes / management reporting, and will also focus on cost saving initiatives.
In return, we will be rewarding you with a range of benefits including a competitive salary package, incentives, Wesfarmers shares and genuine career development opportunities inside a safe, dynamic and exciting work environment.
Are you ready to take a step in a new and exciting career? APPLY NOW!
WIS promotes and adheres to the principles and practices of diversity