Leading Hand Scaffolding position available with immediate start. APPLICANTS MUST HOLD A CURRENT NSW DRIVERS LICENSE, SCAFFOLD TICKET AND HAVE MINIMUM 3 YEARS SCAFFOLDING EXPERIENCE.
We are a growing scaffold company located in Sydney's Western Suburbs that specialises in Aluminium Quickstage scaffolding.
We provide a range of scaffolding solutions for the Sydney area. We have a history of providing cost effective scaffolding solutions for difficult or challenging jobs. At Scaffold King you can be sure that we can offer you a comprehensive range of scaffolding services focused on product reliability, technical skill and safety.
We are looking for enthusiastic team players who can handle all roles and jobs involved in scaffolding work.
Roles and Responsibilities will include:
- Communicating effectively with customers.
- Driving company vehicles and transporting scaffold to job sites.
- Supervising jobs on site.
- Ensuring scaffold is erected to our high quality standards.
- Must be able to work in a safe manner and understand safe work practices.
- Must be respectful to customers and the general public.
- Be able to co-operatively work in a small team.
- Efficient at loading and unloading trucks.
- Yard work .
- Must be able to take control of small projects.
Candidates must have:
- Own transport.
- Current basic, intermediate or advanced scaffolding ticket.
- Minimum 3 years scaffold experience.
- MR license is not necessary but preferred.
- OHS card.
As the company grows there will be opportunities for a company vehicle being supplied.
Hourly rate will be negotiated.
Please email your cv / resume and application for the job to ****@scaffoldking.com.au.
Your resume must include experience and skills as well as a minimum of 2 referees.