Entry level sales - suit a graduate - base + uncapped comm's
With full sales training available, if you are not afraid to pick up the phone and looking for a career in sales then look no further.
IQPC is an international events and conferencing company and due to growth we are currently looking for dynamic, motivated and driven delegate sales executives to be part of our leading conference team.
IQPC Does NOT;
- Work Nights or weekends
- Use a predictive dialler
- Randomly call anyone to sell our product
- Operate in a Call Centre environment
- Offer Commission only
IQPC Does However OFFER;
- The ability to earn while you learn (OTE potential $60-75k in the first year)
- Ongoing training and development with exposure to best practice sales techniques.
- A clear career path based on individual results and company objectives.
- The opportunity to be part of a global company with offices in New York, Dubai, London, Singapore and Berlin to name a few.
- A great opportunity to work in a team environment that will give you exposure to a range of industry sectors over your first 12 months..
- Selling to existing customers over the phone, taking inbound enquiries and prospecting for new business.
- Managing personal sales activity across a clearly defined portfolio of events and working to set kpi’s
- Maintaining clear visibility of financials across each conference to support accurate forecasting.
- Updating the CRM system with accurate information.
To be successful you will be:
- A recent graduate or have 6-12 months experience in a similar field
- Customer Focussed – putting the customer first.
- Committed to driving revenue and hitting sales targets.
- Efficient and have excellent time management skills
- Accustomed to working to tight deadlines.
- Self motivated and hungry to achieve
- A team player with a collaborative approach.