Implementation consultant contract & procurement / value management saas
SaaS, client facing role to undertake software implementation project based work.
Co-CEO and Customer Success Lead
Work within a top performing professional services team at Portt both on our client site and from within head office to deliver client satisfaction and support the successful implementation of the progenitor product.
Responsibilities and Duties
As the SaaS Implementation Consultant, you will be involved in the full software development lifecycle within an Agile environment:
- Illicit and gather user requirements on client site through a variety of mechanisms including information gathering from existing artifacts
- Developed Functional Templates for Team use
- Create procedural artefacts internally whilst in-flight
- Facilitate client workshops
- Work with Portt staff to develop training material specific to client requirements
Your core responsibilities will include
- Support the Implementation Consultant / Project Manager with routine updates
- Analysis and documentation of ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ technological environment
- Contributing to the Portt workplace culture by living our Values
- Adhering to Portt policies and procedures at all times
When you join the team, you will:
- Draw upon your previous experience of software implementations, preferably within the Microsoft stack
- Collaborative approach
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Be adaptable and willing to embrace change
- Self starting and self-learning, able to take initiative
- Be confident in the face of onsite client challenges
- Work within a high performing team to ensure timely delivery of outcomes
- Demonstrate your outcomes based approach to tasks
- Proactive, forward thinking approach to project
- Relevant industry experience as a SaaS Functional Consultant within a software implementation project environment
At the end of your first month, you will:
- Scope and gather technical requirements
- Develop Portt templates and other artefacts as required
- Have completed your induction training
- Understand all company policies and processes
- Be comfortable using our internal software and systems
At the end of your first three months, you will:
- Facilitate of client workshops
- Share knowledge both internally with Portt staff and externally with clients
- Have the foundations of delivery documented and approved by peers
- Provided within the project and identify any perceived road bumps to the Implementation Consultant
- Have invested time into Portt product understanding .
Due to the nature of this position, this position is available to holders of Australian Work Rights.
All tools and support required to do the job are provided. If you're interested in the chance to work at a vibrant organisation with every opportunity to excel and make your mark, please submit your CV.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.