Salesforce apex developer
About our client:
Our client is a leading boutique Software Consultancy that are a 'Registered Partner of Salesforce' based in Sydney. They provide exemplary Salesforce integration solutions to their leading global clients.
An opportunity now exists for an experienced Salesforce Apex Developer to join the team in Sydney.
As a Salesforce Apex Developer, you will anchor assignments from a technical perspective, participate in development, integration and deployment of Salesforce projects across an array of industry leading clients. Specifically, you will:
- Design, develop and maintain complex Apex and Visualforce applications
- Perform requirement analysis and technical design
- Develop specifications such as user stories
- Draft technical solution architecture to meet client requirements
- Translate functional requirements into conceptual and detailed design documents
- Perform development activities including coding and configuration
- Contribute to coding best practices
- Participate in trouble shooting client support activities, liaising directly with clients
Highly motivated and proactive, you will have strong stakeholder engagement skills and be comfortable working in an Agile environment. You will also have:
- At least 4 years' experience developing Salesforce Apex applications
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architectural frameworks
- Thorough understanding of Salesforce Apex development (Additionally; Declarative, Apex Coding, Visual Force) with knowledge of Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations
- Thorough understanding of the Life Cycle of Development including Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Change Set and Ant Migration Tool
What's on offer?
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a boutique software consultancy, where you can work with like-minded individuals and be exposed to tier 1 clients.
Please note: Sponsorship cannot be offered with this role. Please only apply if you have FULL working rights in Australia.