Line borer - fifo pilbara
Perth WA Contract, Fly-In/Fly-Out Since Schlam Engineering inception over 20 years ago the company has grown to become a leading provider of diversified mining, manufacturing and engineering services. Now recognised as part of the Schlam Group, currently comprising of six entities including DT HiLoad and TPCM our reputation within he resources industry is well entrenched as a industry leader.
Due to our highly valued reputation driven by our people, culture and ability to provide quality outcomes, there is no better time than now to join Schlam.
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate (Fitter / Machinist)
- Valid HR Drivers Licence
- Demonstrated experience working on Heavy Mobile, and Heavy Industrial plant and equipment
- Previous experience with the use of portable line boring equipment is essential
- Strong focus upon safety and quality
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Current Working at Heights & Confined Space entry tickets
- High Risk Work Licence
- Highly motivated self-starter with a proven ability to manage their own work
- High level of personal accountability required to manage the tooling and equipment involved
- Must have the right to work in Australia (essential)
is an equal opportunity employer, supporting diversity in the workplace therefore we highly encourage men and women of all ages to apply.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your resume, trade and licences to email@example.com or simply click APPLY NOW