Internal sales trainee
Perth WA $60,000 - $70,000 a year
- First three months probation $60,000
- After 3month $70,000 PA
- Plus 9.5% Super
- Plus commissions
- On Target Earnings are a very achievable $100,000.
- No changing or unrealistic targets.
A great career opportunity exists for an Internal Account Sales with WA’s leading 4wd Specialist. The company is an industry leader in roof racks and vehicle storage systems.
The company's location: 6 Km’s from Perth’s CBD and opposite a train station.
- No changing goals or unrealistic targets.
- Easily achievable on target earnings.
- Commissions paid monthly.
- A Western Australian owned company
- A highly resilient company
- High staff satisfaction rates
- A positive friendly workplace
- Free car parking
- 6 Km’s from Perth
- Opposite a train station
- 400 m from a highway.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Account Management
- Calling existing clients and upselling
- Responding to inbound inquiries and converting the inquiry.
- Processing orders
- Maintaining quality data in the CRM system.
- Maintaining product showroom.
- Maintaining catalogues and updating price lists.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Must be able to work permanently in Australia.
- Must have a track record of workplace stability, I.E Two years in each role.
- Must have referees who are senior manager or business owners who will be willing to provide a character reference.
- Have sold products by ringing existing clients.
- Have managed a CRM system to ensure the quality of the data.
- Have ensured a showroom is presentable for customer tours.
- Have been a salesperson for a couple of years
- Have an extreme sense of urgency to achieve.
- Have a positive uplifting influence on their team.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume and covering letter to Ivy at ivy@profitable...
Please check your e-mail inbox or junk mailbox for the selection criteria questions.
Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Preferred)