Associate account manager (6 month internship)
Sydney NSW Internship
Xandr’s mission is to Make Advertising Matter, and we’re looking for an awesome intern to come spend 6 months with us. If you are excited by a platform that can process 130+ TB of data and serve 45 billions ads each day, and you are looking to solve unique, complex challenges for our clients, then Xandr is the place for you.
As a Xandr intern, you will spend 6 months as a full-time employee in our Sydney office working with our clients and our team. You will have the opportunity to engage with our clients to uncover opportunities to enable our customers’ success running their businesses on our software platform. This entails understanding client business models, client needs, and market trends so we can identify ways to help them achieve their business objectives using Xandr’ world-class advertising technology.
This role is perfect for someone who is currently at or has recently finished a degree at university, has a strong entrepreneurial spirit, has curiosity and interest in media and technology, possesses a strong inclination for problem solving, and is excited about working in a fast-evolving industry.
About the team:
The Commercial team is dedicated to earning customer loyalty while building a world-class company together. We look for people who are consultative, keen to take on complex challenges, and passionate about helping others. Our team identifies new client prospects and manages relationships with existing customers on the Xandr platform, helps ensure they are massively successful, and strategises to help them achieve their goals. Digital advertising delivered programmatically can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring this to life for them.
About the job:
- Become a product expert, and share that expertise with customers
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Technical Services, and Operations teams to identify opportunities to increase business growth and adoption of the Xandr platform
- Analyse client revenue and performance and offer recommendations for improvement
- Deeply understand our customers’ businesses to consult on how to best leverage the possibilities offered by the Xandr platform
- Identify opportunities for joint marketing, beta product usage, and collaboration to help clients propel their businesses forward
- Receive mentorship and help build our sales and account management practice, including developing best practices, customer facing assets, and internal resources
About the intern program:
- Significant impact: Projects are designed specifically for you to fit your interests and skills. Shape your own role and be a part of a team that is building bold solutions to some of today’s most exciting and unique technical challenges to serve ads across the globe. Our interns are given responsibility immediately after completing onboarding.
- Robust onboarding: Your first few weeks will be spent attending Xandr University. Learn the ins and outs of one of the fastest growing industries and what it means to be part of Xandr.
- Performance management: We will manage your performance every step of the way and ensure you’re getting feedback in real-time. You’ll also have a formal half-way and end of internship review with your manager. Spend 6 months immersed in life at Xandr and evaluate if Xandr is the right place for you to join post-graduation.
- Mentorship: You’ll have a mentor assigned to you from day one who will help you acclimate to our company, meet people across teams, and ensure you have a fantastic time.
About your skills and experience:
- You are pursuing or have just completed an undergraduate degree and can commit to a 6 month placement
- You love to learn about new technology and are genuinely excited to explore how technology works
- You have excellent problem-solving capabilities, along with an ability to collaborate with a people in a variety of disciplines
- You are skilled at communicating in a clear and concise manner
- You are collaborative, energetic and able to communicate effectively to solve problems
- You have outstanding customer service skills, with a desire to understand customers’ challenges and expectations, and astonish them with excellence in service
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools