Product marketing manager
Sydney NSW 2000 Job Description
Due to significant growth, we are looking for a true Product Marketing Leader with a core skillset in creating complex go to market content and strategies for our insurance products. You will work closely in collaboration with our broader marketing, partnerships and product team to develop and execute our APAC marketing strategy. Become a key player in the rapid growth of a true Fintech leader who are only at the bottom end of a very steep upward growth curve.
What does the role look like?
- Deliver sales enablement through collateral, training, messaging, and win/loss analyses
- Create product messaging and engaging content for covergenius.com and social media
- Responsible for competitive analysis of products
- Work as the link between marketing and technology teams
- Lead content marketing efforts incl. budgets, messaging and production (with assistants).
- Drive go-to-market strategy to deliver increased adoption of the XCover and BrightWrite platforms:
- Manage product launch planning and communications
- Development of product positioning and messaging, including alignment with vertical USPs
- Creation of competitive positioning and differentiation, and training of partnerships team
- Development of product content including videos, case studies, and whitepapers
An idea of the type of profile we may be looking for:
- 6+ years of marketing experience at a B2B technology company
- Minimum of 4+ years specific product marketing within a high growth technology company
- Experience with a wide range of marketing channels and assets (in-product/app, email, blog, social, website, videos, events) and understanding of how to use each to achieve business goals.
- Experience with enterprise solutions.
- Excellent writing skills for authoring compelling content and product messaging, with examples of user-centred written communications.
- Marketing performance driven and comfortable owning initiatives across cross functional teams
- A strong insight-led approach to understanding your customer base
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and work across a wide range of responsibilities, managing multiple projects simultaneously, as the business scales to the next level.
Additional InformationWhy Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. Some of the benefits we have are:
- Flexible Work Environment
- Employee Stock Options
- Social Initiatives
- Well Stocked Kitchens
Sound interesting? if you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your Cv and let's chat!