Cement Tanker Driver
Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking an experienced Tanker Driver for our client, a market leader in the concrete and construction industry. This position will be based in Darwin and will see you driving a HC Cement Tanker.
Primary duties include;
• Collection and delivery of cement powder to plants throughout Darwin
• Maintaining the quality and integrity of products during deliveries
• Filling out appropriate paperwork upon delivery
To be successful you will need the following:
• HC licence and local driving experience
• Previous experience driving tankers, ideally cement tankers
• White card
• AGI experience an advantage
• Willingness to commit long term to the role
• Flexibility work hours
• Own reliable transport
Additionally, you will need to be able to undergo and pass a Medical, Drug and Alcohol Screening and National Police Check prior to commencement.
In return for your commitment and work ethic, our client will offer you:
• Full time hours on a casual basis with overtime available
• Clean and safe trucks, maintained to the highest standard
• Long term, stable employment with a view for permanency for the right person
If you meet the above requirements select apply now, please note only successful applicants will be contacted.