A04 finance officer | state government contract | start asap!
About our Client:
Our Client has a dynamic organisation. They are currently undertaking a system upgrade implementation of the SAP HANA and is looking for a skilled Finance Officer to help them in their EOM reports during this busy period.
If you're a Finance Officer with experience in SAP HANA and is looking to add value to a dynamic and complex State Government organisation, then this is the role for you! Hit the apply button now!
About your role as the Finance Officer:
About you as the ideal Finance Officer:
- Prepare and manage period end reporting: accruals, journals, and prepayments
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation and reconciliations of nominated revenue and expense accounts
- Manage and reconcile departmental bank accounts
- Develop and maintain various registers
- Review general ledger accounts
- Knowledge and experience in debit and credit transaction flow
- Assist and support SAP HANA system upgrade implementation
Apply today this is an urgent requirement!
- Possess SAP HANA experience
- Experience working within Finance Officer roles
- Be driven and have a great attitude
- Be proactive, driven and be able to provide strong references
- Government experience is preferred but not required
Kingston Human Capital are proud to support the Queensland Government
Our Accounting Recruitment team recruit - Management Accountants, Business Analysts, Financial Accountants, Tax Officers, Finance Officers, Asset Accountants, Accounts Reconciliations Officers, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable