Cosmetic nurse injector, skin specialist - southland, elwood, cbd & narre warren
THE SKIN BOUTIQUE
We are Melbourne's premier Skin / Laser & Cosmetic destination. Built on the belief that treatments don't have to be expensive to be effective, we offer the highest medical grade equipment with the most knowledgeable team of Specialists.
Our team is comprised of Beauty Therapists, Dermal Clinicians, Registered Nurses, Cosmetic Physicians and a Managing Director with 20 years of experience in the skin and laser industry.
We have great opportunities for passionate nurses who wish to work in the beauty industry and pursue a career as a Cosmetic Nurse Injector.
As a Cosmetic Nurse / Skin Specialist you will;
- Conduct comprehensive skin analysis.
- Deliver anti-ageing injectable treatments to the highest standard
- Work exclusively with our clients to help them through their skin journey
- Create custom skincare regimes from some of the most advanced product ranges.
- Work with some of the most advanced treatments and technologies in the world to provide real results.
- Be a part of a passionate team that believe in what they are recommending to their clients.
As a Cosmetic Nurse / Skin Specialist you will be required to:
- Attend all cosmetic injectable training
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Coordinate bookings, billing and completing patient notes
- Develop a specific treatment plan for clients with ongoing follow-up
- Manage client expectations through knowledge and education
Training will be provided to the right candidates.
What You Will Need To Join The Skin Boutique Family:
- Must be an AHPRA accredited Registered Nurse
- Have a passion for Skin & Cosmetic Injectables
- Have the desire to help people feel confident about their appearance
- Have a creative hand
- Be self-motivated
- Be passionate about promoting products and services
- Have a professional and friendly attitude
- Attention to detail is a must
- Commit to a minimum engagement of 2 years
If this sounds like you, then apply now!