Warranty and customer service coordinator
- Awesome Southbank location - transport is a breeze!
- Earn and learn - join a company where anything can happen, think on your feet.
- Develop through entry-level, take the next step!
At UNIfied Energy Services we can offer you the career you are working towards. We are one of the fastest growing companies in Australia, having recently topped the Fast Starters list of Australia's most successful startups. Operating in the commercial LED lighting and solar industry, we have changed the way the industry works. We believe in propelling our people to achieve. This role is not for the faint hearted, as the work can be tough, unglamorous and difficult.
The qualities we can't wait to discuss:
Demonstrable problem solving capacity
- Process oriented
- Dedication to travelling the extra mile for customers and company
- Basic EXCEL
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience, preferably in a call centre environment, preferably energy sector
- Basic knowledge of solar installation process is preferable
Your day will include:
- Providing excellent customer service to our existing customer base
Taking inbound calls, processing warranty requests and resolving customer issues over the phone – between 10-20 calls per day.
- Liaising with installation contractors
- Scheduling appointment and taking payment
- Responding to emails & service requests.
- Booking access hire & raising purchaser orders
You will love:
- Working in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Learning about the exciting energy efficiency market
The variety of tasks and introduction to the operational backbone supporting a complex and ever-developing business
If you're looking to get your foot in the door, this is the first step in gaining a fantastic understanding of business and lessons in what hard work, dedication and a true team environment can produce. We truly believe in promoting from within, so get your foot in the door now to see what you can become.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone or email.