Project manager - northern suburbs
Project ManagerOur client are looking to recruit a Project Manager with previous construction experience working on building services projects, whilst also providing design support and overseeing contractors. This role is working on one of Victoria's high profile projects within this market.
Benefits of this role;
The successful candidate will have;
- Have an impact on a high profile project.
- Excellent team culture and working environment.
- A degree in engineering (Mechanical, electrical or similar)
- Experience in managing construction projects involving building services (Electrical, Mechanical, Fire etc) and the ability to understand work shop drawings.
- Experience in managing contractors on site.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Has a team first mentality.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical or similar industry would be highly advantageous.
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact CameronRosie
on 03 8535 3*** / *******@designandbuild.com.au or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.