Digital marketing specialist (financial services)
This is an opportunity for a dynamic commercially lead Marketing Manager to join a leading financial services enterprise with a digital, customer first approach.
The position is a Digital Marketing Manager with a primary focus on partnering with the Consumer Marketing and Digital Platforms teams to develop and optimise digital content to enhance the customer experience while delivering on marketing and business objectives.
It will suit a person with a passion for digital marketing, a keen interest in the ever-changing Digital landscape, strong attention to detail, process orientation and excellent project management skills. And a natural people person.
- Share digital marketing expertise with the Consumer Marketing team to build knowledge and capability. This includes external market trends and best practice, and how this impacts the firm, our customers and our clients' customers.
- Lead and advocate for a data and insights lead culture within the Consumer Marketing team by role modelling a relentless commitment to data-driven decision making and test and learn.
- Collaborate with Digital, Customer Platforms, Agencies and other key internal and external stakeholder groups to appropriately align priorities and deliver on customer experience and digital marketing commitments.
- Ability to organise and track multiple simultaneous digital and digital marketing projects to an agreed standard and deadline and budget.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to peer review and track minor communications projects through to the design studio.
- Deep understanding of AEM capability, and ability to leverage this Platform to its fullest potential.
- Experience in partnering with designers and marketers to design measurable optimisation programs, aligned to Marketing objectives.
- 4 + years' digital marketing or related industry experience. Previous project management or traffic experience and experience using Adobe Suite of products.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud would be an advantage but not essential
- Demonstrated ability to work in a sensitive and complex team environment, with peers and senior executives and with a high degree of responsibility and self-management.
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to judge competing priorities
- Ability to adapt communication style and influence strategy to meet different audience needs or to appeal to others whose support is important
- Written and editorial capabilities for preparing basic online and printed material
- Knowledge of design, UX and online content
- Experience using the Adobe Suite of products for digital content
In return you will join a high performing team in a well-established organisation with ambitious growth plans. You will receive a competitive salary and have the opportunity to take your career to the next level.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle Hodgson on +61 3 8640 3123.