Fixed plant process operator
Pearl Global Limited is an Australian Securities Exchange listed company applying unique, next generation technology to cleanly convert waste into valuable products. The company is targeting growth in Australia, initially, through the establishment of multiple sites close to the supplies of tyres, as well as exploring opportunities in international markets with favorable regulatory environments.
Currently Pearl Global is seeking a few experienced Fixed Plant Operators to join our vibrant operational team in the Goal Coast.
About the Role:
- Ensure work task are conducted in accordance with company procedures and HSEMP
- Demonstrate commitment to safety in a team environment
- Ensure all plant and equipment is operated in a safe manner
- Ensure all environmental and safety measures are in place and operational
- Physical ability to complete heavy manual handling tasks including bending, low and high-level work, lifting, pushing, pulling and handling unstable and awkward loads
- Provide support to Supervisor in the monitoring, running and servicing of plant, site or machinery
- Operate plant and equipment which they have been trained, assessed and authorised in throughout the course of their duties
- Previous experience in a similar Fixed Plant is essential
- Current Driver’s License
- Current First Aid / CPR
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Current Ticket & experience with Bobcat / Skid Steer vehicles – preferred
- Competencies in process manufacturing (Eg; Lean, Sigma Six, Product Tech, Plant Service and Maintenance)
To apply for the above listed role with Pearl Global – hit the APPLY button – attach an up to date resume with two recent work-related references and their Contact details.