About the Role
The successful applicant will be a motivated self starter who is able to work in a team environment and is willing to learn all aspects of our accountancy practice. If you are a confident and motivated Graduate Accountant open to new opportunities and challenges or a capable Intermediate Accountant willing to undertake Tax Compliance duties for a diverse portfolio of clients; we would encourage you to apply. Additionally, the role will see you in time, undertake the following:
The Successful Candidate
- Preparation of Tax Returns for Individuals, Trusts, Companies, Partnerships & SMSF;
- Preparation of Financial Statements, BAS/IAS/PAYG (for the above);
- Use of Xero and MYOB
- 1 to 3 years' experience in Business Services;
- Degree Qualified and enrolled or looking to begin their Chartered Accountant studies;
- Must have excellent communication and organisational skills;
- A good understanding of general accounting principles;
- The ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment;
- As this role is part of a recent drive for growth, the successful candidate will display ambition and drive to succeed in a career within the firm; and
- Must have a pro-active and hard-working mentality.
This full time position is an opportunity for an Intermediate Accountant to join a firm encouraging personal and professional growth with challenging and rewarding work. Salary $40,000 - $55,000 + Super.
Please include a covering letter with your resume