Coordinator - members and partners
CitySmart is searching for a Coordinator - Members and Partners
- Supportive team committed to improved sustainability outcomes in cities
- Help us engage with like-minded businesses to drive positive change
- 22.5 hours per week role, Brisbane CBD, immediate start
At CitySmart, we show people the value of living and working sustainably, and give them the tools and knowledge to achieve it. We are an energetic, creative and innovative team making a positive difference in our cities and communities. We are expanding our business membership program to drive even greater impact and we need your help. If you are looking for flexible work arrangements, like working as part of a team, have a confident outgoing personality and experience in a relationship management, marketing, sales or sustainability related area then we'd love to hear from you.
Your key responsibilities
- Identify and contact businesses, organisations and individuals with an interest in becoming a CitySmart Member
- Support roll out and follow up on Member recruitment campaigns
- Records keeping and sales support to our Membership offering
- Identify opportunities to add value to our Members and help foster the Member community
- Coordinate the development and delivery of a calendar of Member events.
What you'll bring
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Strong commitment to customer service and delivering value to our partners and members
- Well-developed communication skills and a willingness to proactively "sell" the benefits of CitySmart Membership to prospects, including through cold-calls
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to effectively manage records, payments and communications across numerous organisations
- Professional and confident communication style with an ability to quickly establish effective, trusted relationships
- Previous experience in a similar role, sales, marketing or sustainability related fields would be highly considered.
For queries or a copy of the Position Description, please contact Troy McGrath on 07 3007 7***. Applicants should direct their CV and a cover letter to ************@citysmart.com.au. The deadline for applications is COB Monday 30th September 2019, however, CitySmart intends to commence initial interviews in advance of that date, so early applications are strongly encouraged.