Team administration/ client services
This incredible role is with one the largest branded Accounting Alliances across the world. They are a well established, supportive firm that takes pride in their work, collective achievements, and their strong reputation in the marketplace. They are now seeking an experienced professional to join their well respected team.
You will be a pivotal member of the team, undertaking a range of team support and administrative duties. Working as part of a highly collaborative team, you will be the key support to Accountants with regards to the client job flow procedures including pre-commencement and job finalisation procedures
You will work beside highly educated, dynamic and committed professionals that strive for the best in a very friendly workplace. This fantastic company offers a point of difference in the industry by offering innovative ways to service their clients and forge a highly regarded, quality reputation in the market.
The Team Administrator role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage Job Flow Procedures
- Set up new jobs and new clients in Job Manager
- Preparation of correspondence
- Preparation of printing packages, including PDF Binders, and manage partners outgoing mail
- Record keeping and general database management in MYOB AE practice management software
- Management of MYOB AE Client Portal including distribution of incoming documents and assisting clients with use of portal
- Client data searches
- Coordination of SMSF processing, including pre-commencement processes, attending to client queries and client responses, through to audit and job finalisation.
- Preparation of report packages in Class software
- Assistance with Practice Corporate Compliance Data Base (ASIC) including daily procedures, updating, record keeping, reporting, Annual Company Statements etc
- Preparation of ATO Lodgements
- Client Ethical and Engagement Letter procedures
- Assistance with client archiving and data management
- Back up for reception when required
- Assist with Client NOA’s when required
- Administration assistance to Partners and Practice Manager as required
The successful candidate will be an organised, self-starter, with proven success in administration and support duties. You will:
- Have previous professional administrative experience in an Accountancy firm
- Demonstrate exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Be a self-motivated, bright and confident individual
- Have the ability to manage multiple demands and organise workload
- Have the ability to communicate professionally with stakeholders at all levels.
- Have MYOB AE practice management software experience - essential
- Have Class software experience
- Experience preparing Tax Lodgements
- Be professionally presented
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY Have the ability to work autonomously with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
This is a Career move that you do not want to miss out on. It is a rare opportunity to join a very successful, globally aligned company in Brisbane.
APPLY NOW !!!