Chef opportunities - bistro
Our superb venue dictates high volume but team spirited action in our Bistro Kitchen providing seasonal menu selections for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days per week.
As an integral part of our high performing Kitchen team, supporting our Head Chef you will require the following skills and be capable of fulfilling the specified responsibilities.
- 3-5 years post apprenticeship experience.
- Well versed in high volume food production.
- Solid to Comprehensive understanding of produce and culinary techniques
- Demonstrate your passion for food and cooking by producing a high standard and quality of food at all times
- Organised and systematic in your approach
- Meticulous attention to detail and presentation
- Self motivated and contribute positive energy to the team environment
- Communicate and collaborate effectively
- Enjoy working in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Strong capability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Work with and take direction from Head Chef and Senior Sous Chefs
- Produce a high standard and quality of food at all times, in line with established high standards and in accordance with timing requirements
- Ensure all wastage is kept under strict control
- High level of personal cleanliness and hygiene and ensure hygiene standards in the kitchen at all times and comply with Food Safety Standards
Detail on our menus can be found on our company website www.victoriapark.com.au
Keen to join the team ? - Please forward your resume and letter introducing yourself to *************@victoriapark.com.au