Administration & office support
About the business and the role
Our company is an allied health practice that provides artificial limbs (Prosthetics) and medical devices (Orthotics) to a wide range of clients.
We are seeking a confident person to join our friendly team to provide administration and office support to the business.
This position is a 6 month maternity leave contract position with the possibility of an extension to permanent part-time/full time.
Only applicants with the required skills and experience need apply.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- The first point of contact for clients, customers and referrers
- Answering phone and email inquiries
- Scheduling of appointments through our patient management system
- Managing client files
- Liaising with doctors, hospitals and funding bodies
- Quoting, Invoicing and general office duties
- Work together with our admin, clinical & technical teams to ensure exceptional service
Skills and experience
- Minimum Year 12 Graduate
- Previous experience is essential (min 2 years)
- Great communication skills including verbal, phone and written
- Exceptional organisational skills & attention to detail
- Mature, friendly and confident personality
- Proficient with Excel, and experience with other computer-based programs
- A strong work ethic with a 'team work' attitude
- Honest, responsible and reliable
CLOSING DATE: Friday 20th Sept 2019