- 2/1 roster, FIFO ex Perth
- Contract to permanent opportunities
- Multiple roles - Immediate start
- Competitive hourly rates
About our client
Our Client is a leading drill and blast contractor with long term contracts across WA. They are currently seeking DML Drill Fitters and Exploration Fitters to join their team.
To be successful in these roles, you must hold previous experience repairing, maintaining and rebuilding the following drill rigs:
- Atlas L8
- Atlas D65
- Sandvik DP1500i / DP1100
To be considered you must:
- Be available immediately and also reside in Western Australia
- Previous experience working on grade control rigs will be highly regarded
- Hold at least 3 years’ experience on the drill rigs listed above
- Hold a current HR Drivers Licence - highly regarded
- Hold an Australian recognised Heavy Diesel trade certificate
- Preferably hold an Air Conditioning Licence and a Dangerous Goods card
- Provide a cleared medical, drug/alcohol screen
- Hold or be able to obtain National Police clearance (issued with the last 12 months)
- Be able to work autonomously.
Working for MPi
Weekly pays, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability are just some of the benefits of being a contractor with MPi.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.