Multi skilled support worker
Carers Plus Staffing Agency is a preferred supplier of temporary staff to many leading health care providers in WA. We seek people who will treat those they care with the same respect we would expect our own family to be treated. Our roles are varied and rewarding; giving our employees an opportunity to experience new settings and gain new skills.
About the Role
This role involves supporting clients in Aged Care Facilities, Disability Group Homes, Clients own homes and accompanying clients out in the community. It is rewarding as you are able to significantly improve the lives of those we support. We are seeking people who are passionate about supporting others and who share our values.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing individual support to people that are aged, have a disability and/or psycho-social needs enabling them to undertake all aspects of daily living
- Assistance with personal care including medication assistance
- Support with domestic tasks
- Social Support including shopping, accompanying people to appointments and engaging in social activities.
Ideally you will have;
- Cert III in Disability, Aged Care, Individual Support, or equivalent
- At least 6 months’ previous work experience providing community support
- National Police Check obtained within the last 12 months
- First Aid and CPR certificate
- Valid Western Australian driver's licence
- Reliable vehicle
- Working with Children Check (or the ability to attain one)
- Passionate about supporting people to enhance their lives and independence
- Be highly organised, flexible and reliable
- Proactive approach and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Work/life balance
- A positive working environment with an approachable management team
- Professional Development - ongoing training opportunities
- Career Advancement
- Be part of a passionate, dynamic and committed team
If you would like to be part of our team apply now
Carers Plus is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and other diversity groups.