Retail sales consultant
SALES CONSULTANT - PERTH AIRPORT - CASUAL
Welcome to your next step in your Retail career and the world of possibilities that await you as part of the Travelex team, the world’s leading foreign exchange specialist!
We are looking for Casual Sales Consultants to join our friendly team to help us maximise sales through delivering prompt, friendly and enthusiastic customer service at our Perth Airport stores.
As well as being self-motivated and enthusiastic, you will have the ability to work autonomously and independently.
Your part of the deal
- You will welcome our customers and identify their needs by providing outstanding customer service
- Promote our range of financial and travel products, such as Travel Money card, Phone cards, Western Union transactions
- Manage till stock
- Provide banking for our corporate customers within the airport
- Be able to work efficiently under pressure
- Understand current marketing campaigns and how they add value to the customer
- Achieve individual KPIs / targets
- Be flexible to work on any day for the specified shift times and be able to work in all shop locations within the airport
- Ideally have a min. of one year Retail experience with a sales or customer service background
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Be an energetic team player with excellent communication skills
- Bring a professional attitude with you to work everyday
- Experience working with foreign currencies is not essential, as full training will be provided
Our Part of the Deal
- Provide on-going training, feedback, and career development opportunities throughout Travelex
- We will value your point of view and respect you as an individual
- Provide you the tools and resources required to do your job
- Recognise and celebrate your achievements for a job well done with an amazing incentive plan
- Discounts with airport retailers and restaurants, plus duty free discounts exclusive to airport staff
- Free uniform supplied
This role will draw on your selling, customer service, communication, attention to detail and numeracy skills. So if you are passionate about sales, and driven to succeed, then apply today on the link below!
Successful candidates must pass a numeracy test, be able to provide a 5-year checkable history, plus pass credit and criminal record checks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.