Lead product designer
About the company:
A well-known brand that puts innovation at the forefront of everything they do, they are a household name and have an enviable in-house tech & product team that builds software for hundreds of thousands of Australians.
With native iOS & Android Apps servicing a loyal customer base, and a platform team (undergoing significant renovations) as the beating heart of the company, they are a large (1500+) organisation, though not an Enterprise.
Dedicated to creating interesting and stimulating products for its customers, this is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking company with a well thought out strategic product plan to ensure the companies success in the years to come.
About the role:
- Influence product direction and strategy across multiple projects;
- Play a key role in building out a Design System;
- Join a small (but growing) Design team and take ownership of the Visual Design;
- But also have influence hands-on Design & UX – Workshops, research, insights, user flows, journey maps & sketches;
- Work closely across Product, Tech and design teams.
About your skill-set:
- You're an advocate for Design, and have subtle persuasion skills;
- You'll be comfortable working across multiple streams of the business – engaging with stakeholders and communicating between teams;
- You have the confidence and ability to run and lead Workshops, inspire and encourage innovation and generally live and breath Design and Strategy.
- A proactive mindset and a passion to mentor and coach – a true Design Lead;
- At least 7 years’ commercial experience;
- Experience working in Agile / in house teams;
- A passion to problem solve – improve and enhance the current product offering.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that has a fantastic culture and has the opportunity for career progression. Register your interest now by applying now with your resume and full portfolio.
Call Michael Boyd on 0423 950 *** to discuss this in more detail.Additional information
- In-house Product Team
- Iconic Australian Brand
- Work Life Flexibility