Heavy duty diesel mechanic, hd fitter, mechanics
Our client is currently seeking experienced Truck Mechanics working on road based large hauling trucks.
- Relocation costs provided by client if not Kalgoorlie based already.
- 50 hrs a week expected - Monday - Friday + Half Saturdays
- Permanent Position
- Generous Six Figure Salary
- To undertake service and repairs of Scania, Mack & Kenworth
- Adhere to safety requirements and procedures as set out in policies
- Ability to relocate to Kalgoorlie
- Role involves the service, repair and maintenance of all fuel tankers and a fleet of Kenworth trucks,
- 3+ years post trade experience
- Carry out other duties as required within the employee’s skill, competence and training
- Forklift ticket
- Current HR Drivers licence
- Heavy Diesel Mechanical Trade Cert
- Experience servicing, repairing and maintenance on Fleet Vehicles (Volvo, Scania, Mack, Kenworth etc)
- Clean driving record
- 2 Reference checks
If this opportunity sounds for you, please click “apply now” or contact Joshua on 08 6165 3***.
Proudly part of a 43-year-old, $3Bn global workforce solutions group, Synaco Global delivers real value to our clients across a range of specialist industries through consulting, sourcing, workforce management and workforce productivity solutions.