Heavy diesel fitter
Seeking an opportunity to take your career to the next level?
Synaco Global Recruitment is seeking numerous qualified HD Fitters for MEM/HME workshops within the Perth metro area. Temp to perm opportunities available to the right candidate!
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Ongoing maintenance and service equipment and machines;
- Ensuring all maintenance repairs are performed in accordance with Company guidelines and within cost targets;
- Providing support to the rental fleet as required
- Working with customers to meet company objectives.
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Valid WA Drivers Licence
- Significant post-trade experience with heavy earth moving equipment; namely Caterpillar, Komatsu and Hitachi (highly desirable)
- Working at Heights and High Risk (advantageous)
- Immediate opportunity
- Great hourly rates
- Opportunity to go permanent with the client
- A great team environment
- Expand your knowledge and skills, push yourself and your career to the next level
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage applications from Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
Proudly part of a 43-year-old, $3Bn global workforce solutions group, Synaco Global delivers real value to our clients across a range of specialist industries through consulting, sourcing, workforce management and workforce productivity solutions.