Community recovery officer - eoi - casual pool
Gold Coast QLD Temporary, Casual
Your New Company
We are working closely with a government department on the GoldCoast. The department brings together the services of community initiatives and regional services reform in the event of a disaster. Express your interest today to be considered for community support.
Your New Position
- Provide human and social recovery services as directed by a team leader or regional manager.
- Participate in daily operational briefing and debriefings.
- Ensure for workplace health and safety practices are adhered to.
- Complete and maintain daily paperwork.
Your Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication and solid empathy skills.
- Understanding of the human and social recovery lead agency in disaster management.
- Knowledge of the Natural Disaster Relief and Recovery arrangements scheme is desirable.
- Strong administrative and time management skills.
- Can work effectively under pressure in challenging work environments.
What is on Offer
- Potential contract opportunity – express your interest now.
- Be part of something rewarding to give back to the community in the event of a disaster.
- Supportive and rewarding culture.
Please apply now by clicking apply or email Jessica Smith at email@example.com