Gold Coast QLD **** This Job Is Located In The Middle East - Not Australia****
Minimum 3 years’ experience at a similar level at a 5 star or full-service hotel
- Minimum 3/4 years’ experience in F&B Service: high standard Restaurant or Room Service 5-star Hotel, Bartender also
- Positive attitude and good communication skills, with excellent grooming standards, clean, pleasant.
- Provides a courteous, professional, efficient, flexible and personalized service at all times, with commitment to delivering a high level of service.
- Preparation of beverages drinks hot and cold.
- Serves food courses and alcoholic beverages.
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
Butler Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fully aware of the Room Service and menu, answers questions on menu selections
- Updating the owner preference, likes and dislikes reporting directly to the F&B Manager and Senior Butlers
- Follows all the owner needs until they are completed to the total satisfaction, with each food course and/or beverages
- Preparation of drinks, hot and cold in the dispenser Bar.
- Responsible for all items, food and drinks of the Bar Areas.
- Service of food and beverages: arrange table setting, service of welcome drinks at any time the owner is welcomed in the residence.
- Performs all owner duties with the sense of priority and dedication, serving in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting timing standards.
- Ensure a clean dining area, reception rooms, maintaining cleanliness of work.
- Takes notes of all the information, updates and instruction and giving proper handover before signing off from the shift.
- Helps monitoring the stock of all items in the residence
- Understands and strictly adheres to the Rules & Regulations of the Company and the policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To attend and contribute to all meetings, Departmental and training as scheduled and other related activities.
€URO HIGH TAX FREE SALARY
12-MONTH RENEWABLE CONTRACT
1 MONTHS VACATION PA.