Gold Coast QLD THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN THE MIDDLE EAST
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 1 Year working in a kitchen as a kitchen hand
- HACCP knowledge highly regarded
The kitchen trainee with liaise with the Executive Chef, Senior Chef and Chef de Partie on duty for all operational needs for the Catering department and ensure that all food preparation areas are maintained to the highest standard.
- Developing your skills in cooking and always maintain a positive attitude.
- Work when and were required within all areas of the catering department.
- Listen carefully to instructions given by senior staff and carry out duties in a responsible timely manner without hesitation.
- Food preparation and servicing with an emphasis on quality, freshness and timing.
- Carry out the cleaning procedures and hygiene practices, according to HACCP requirements.
- Maintain good personal hygiene ensuring that a high standard of personal grooming is adhered to.
- Ensure all kitchen equipment’s are well maintained, regularly checked and to report any problems to the chef in charge for maintenance.
- Report for duty on time and in the correct uniform provided.
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOP’s) where implemented at all time.
- To monitor stock movement and be responsible for your section
- Be flexible and willing to help all areas of the kitchen without direction
High Tax Free Salary - EURO
FLIGHT ALLOWANCE SAR5,000 PA
12-MONTH RENEWABLE CONTRACT
30 DAYS VACATION PA.