Kwinana WA Temporary About Our Client:
Our client is one of the world's leading developers and manufacturers of seeds and crop protection solutions. For more than 100 years our client has been finding more effective ways to fight disease, weeds and pests to increase the yields of thire customers' crops, by turning world-leading scientific breakthroughs into local solutions.
Do You Have?
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry or related Sciences
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in laboratory testing preferably in chemical plant.
- Hands on experience in conducting chromatographic analysis using HPLC & GC.
- Willing to work in rotating day and afternoon shifts
- Experience in QC & QA releases of products
- Intermediate/Advance Skills in Microsoft Word & Excel
Further Info Can Be Obtained By Calling Natalie Pivac on 94631999