Client services team leader
Client Services Team Leader
We are looking for an experienced Client Services Manager with at least 5 years experience working in a similar role to join our team. We are a small company and your role will be diverse including greeting clients, taking payments, booking appointments, managing enquires, creating NDIS client service agreements and much more. You must have experience with working in a busy environment. This is a full time position Monday to Friday. At times when casual staff is away you must be able to cover shifts on a Saturday.
*Must be available for start early-to-mid December for training. This is a varied position, we are a small business and looking for a special person to join our team in December. You must be 100% committed and must be a pro-active team member. This position is for a person that wants to make a difference! We value our clients and our team. You must be able to provide a high level of support to our clients and team and be able to multi-task.
Our clinic is conveniently located in Springwood.
Please address the criteria below, you must have experiencing using MAC based computer to be considered for this position.
Applications must include a cover letter outlining why you believe you would be a great fit for the role and what you can bring to this role.
- Medical experience/health care experience is essential.
- Experience running a team and leading a role.
- Outstanding administration and organisational skills are essential. You must have experience working autonomously ideally in a specialist medical or psychology practice.
- Must be able to multi-task! Answer phone, process client payments, greet clients etc.
- Must demonstrate organisation skills
- You must be able to help further develop procedures to develop/improve current systems we have in place.
- Experience and knowledge of private health and Medicare claiming with HiCaps and an understanding of Medicare (Mental Health Care Plans).
- Fantastic interpersonal skills with both clients and our clinicians.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Experience using practice management software (i.e., Powerdiary)
- Good initiative & problem-solving skills
- Willing to be a team player – this means also helping out with the little things such as keeping the clinic clean and presentable.
- Typing speed of at least 50wpm
- Must be able to use Apple MAC computers
- NDIS - Creating Service Agreements and knowledge of NDIS advantageous.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the Clinic Director
- Taking calls and handling enquiries
- Managing our team of psychologists – client bookings, diary management,
- Managing the clinic's diary schedules and making client appointments.
- Taking care of our referrers.
- Contributing to business development and marketing.
- Processing of Medicare and health insurance claims
- Clinic inductions for new clinicians – showing new clinicians' how to use powerdiary and clinic procedures.
- Ensuring the clinic runs smoothly, ordering of office supplies, ensuring clinic is clean
- Ensuring clients are greeted, and taken care of, this includes monitoring of our child clients in the waiting room. Must be a patient and kind person.
- Drivers licence (to pick up mail, etc)
Successful applicant must undergo police check and apply for Blue Card.
Learn more about Brilliant Minds Psychology at www.brilliantmindspsychology.com.au
Send your application to :
Dr. Jenni Silva (Clinical Psychologist/Director)
Job Type: Full Time