Social media & content planner
Dovetail is a niche consulting agency that specialises in Brand Engagement. We are the first company in Australia created specifically to focus on aligning and empowering a company’s two most powerful assets; their brand and their people.
We bring brands to life and provide total brand solutions that transcend every touchpoint from logos and websites to events and encompassing all print, digital and social media. Empowering brand values, shaping perceptions, meeting expectations to ensure that every brand resonates to a client’s customers and to their employees.
Our client base is varied across a range of industries and is growing rapidly and so is our workload of exciting projects and opportunities.
Which means it’s time to grow our team!
A fantastic opportunity exists for Social Media & Content expert looking for a minimum of 2 days per week to create social media content and plans for a range of our clients, specifically in the mining, technology and travel industries.
You’ll be working on a variety of tasks…
- Creating and maintaining weekly calendars with social grid layouts, copy and campaign messaging
- Researching industry trends and remaining up-to-date with social media trends
- Sourcing, creating and scheduling content for Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin
- Assisting with reports and analytics
- Writing articles
- Proactively maintaining a library of relevant images and video
- Community management, where required
And will be required to have the following …
- A degree in Communications or similar tertiary qualification
- Excellent English writing skills
- Ideally experience in communications in the mining industry
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, YouTube and Twitter) and know how each platform can be used in different scenarios to drive results
- Previous experience working in social media – either in-house or at an agency
- Excellent copywriting and proof-reading skills
- Creative flair with an eagerness to come up with new and inspiring ideas
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (phone, email and meetings) with the ability to express each client’s vision creatively using their tone of voice
- The ability to think quickly and adapt to changing requirements and technologies
Find out more about us www.dove-tail.com.au
Please, no agencies!